XPX Isn’t for Everyone
XPX is only for those who share our collaborative, long-term mindset.
Our members are not just individual accountants, attorneys, wealth planners, investors, or exit planners; they’re a collaboration of experienced, proven professional advisors who know they can accomplish more for their businesses, their private company clients – and the entire community – when they collaborate together. Membership in XPX is only for those who –
- Understand the vital role that established private companies play in helping building our local communities.
- Are focused on building relationships versus conducting transactions.
- See the big picture. They know that they can better serve their clients by having access to a trusted community of professional advisors who can help build business value, manage succession, and build owner legacy.
- Represent one of our 12 Advisor Professions (Accountants, Attorneys, Bankers, Coaches, Consultants, Insurance Providers, Investors, M&A Intermediaries, Non-profits, Valuators, Virtual Managers, Wealth Planners).
- Uphold the highest standards of professional integrity.
- See the value of having an open network to ensure there is no single approach or solutions provider to assisting private company owners.
- Know the business environment is always changing and need to keep abreast of the latest information to meet their clients demand.
- Are sponsored by existing XPX members.
- Adhere to our Five Core Advisor Principles (Work collaboratively, Put the client first, Think long term, Consider the human angle, and Always be learning).
About Our XPX New England Memberships
We invite you to consider membership in XPX New England! The Exit Planning Exchange – XPX New England is a unique multi-disciplinary association of professional advisors who work collaboratively to help owners build valuable businesses and assist them in preparing and executing a successful transition. We welcome qualified individuals and firms as members.
We are actively recruiting both members and sponsors. If you want to learn more about our Membership Opportunities, please contact Maria Forbes or Jeff Leonard. If you would like to learn more about our Sponsorship Opportunities please contact Bob Tankesley
Choose your plan
IndividualAdvisors & Business Owners
3 Members max.
Boston Individual: $495.00/year Advisors and Business Owners Membership
Boston Individual – Emerging Professional: $195.00/ year New or limited experience to the Exit Planning Exchange space Membership.
Boston Corporate: $985.00/year for Corporate Membership (3 members maximum- must join at the same time).
Put The Client First
Think Long Term
Consider The Human Angle
Always Be Learning
Our membership benefits continue to grow as well, giving you an opportunity to be part of a vibrant community that is committed to build valuable businesses and prepare and execute successful transitions. We’re happy to offer the following benefits:
• Most events are complimentary with your membership
• Special member rates to joint collaboration events
• Bring business owners who are new to XPX NE to our regular monthly events at no cost
• Bring four (4) first time registered guest (prospective members) per calendar year to an event at no cost
• Power of three – a structured networking activity
• Ambassador Program for first time members
• Invitation to join Marketing, Membership, Events, Sponsorship or Finance Committees
• Networking event in August and December
• Member-only dinner in March
• Profile on the website, that reaches across XPX Global and gives members greater exposure to all 10 chapters
• Administrative Support to post information on the chapter website for each member
• Opportunity to post your events and articles again with greater exposure to XPX Global and social media, a member-driven activity.
• Post your blogs and content on the XPX website and social media
• Access to our video library
• Access to event videos in their full length for members only
•Professional education and development through monthly meetings, special programs, and events.
We make it easy for you to join and attend events in all three regions. We plan our events months in advance so you can include them on your calendar early. Our community is expanding and so is our collective knowledge, and we want you to be part of it in 2019!
We hope that you will become an active member of our chapter and take advantage of the valuable benefits we offer as an organization: