XPX Isn’t for Everyone
XPX is only for those who share our collaborative, long-term mindset.
Our members are not just individual accountants, attorneys, wealth planners, investors, or exit planners; they’re a collaboration of experienced, proven professional advisors who know they can accomplish more for their businesses, their private company clients – and the entire community – when they collaborate together. Membership in XPX is only for those who –
- Understand the vital role that established private companies play in helping building our local communities.
- Are focused on building relationships versus conducting transactions.
- See the big picture. They know that they can better serve their clients by having access to a trusted community of professional advisors who can help build business value, manage succession, and build owner legacy.
- Represent one of our 12 Advisor Professions (Accountants, Attorneys, Bankers, Coaches, Consultants, Insurance Providers, Investors, M&A Intermediaries, Non-profits, Valuators, Virtual Managers, Wealth Planners).
- Uphold the highest standards of professional integrity.
- See the value of having an open network to ensure there is no single approach or solutions provider to assisting private company owners.
- Know the business environment is always changing and need to keep abreast of the latest information to meet their clients demand.
- Are sponsored by existing XPX members.
- Adhere to our Five Core Advisor Principles (Work collaboratively, Put the client first, Think long term, Consider the human angle, and Always be learning).
About Our XPX New York Memberships
We invite you to consider membership in XPX New York! The Exit Planning Exchange – XPX New York is a unique multi-disciplinary association of professional advisors who work collaboratively to help owners build valuable businesses and assist them in preparing and executing a successful transition. We welcome qualified individuals and firms as members.
We are actively recruiting both members and sponsors. If you want to learn more about our Membership Opportunities, please contact Maria Forbes or Jeff Leonard. If you would like to learn more about our Sponsorship Opportunities please contact Bob Tankesley
New York Individual Memberships
Tri-State Individual Memberships
Corporate Group Memberships
New York Membership: $350
Tri-State Membership: $550 (CT, NY, NJ, LI)
New York-Individual Young Professional Under 40 Membership: $195
Tri-State Individual -Young Professional Under 40 Membership: $295 (CT, NY, NJ, LI)
Corporate Group Memberships: 3-4 join: $900 ($50 off) 5-9 join: $1,375 ($75 off) 10+ join: $2,500 ($100 off) ** All memberships must be processed at the same time and will have the same join and expiration dates.
Current members who transfer to Tri-State Membership will have their membership extended by the amount of time left on their existing local membership.
Put The Client First
Think Long Term
Consider The Human Angle
Always Be Learning
We hope that you will become an active member of our chapter and take advantage of the valuable benefits we offer as an organization: