Program produced by XPX Charlotte.
Charlotte case study Intro & Discussion
on pending capital gains policy changes
Please join this virtual educational event. Building on the May event:
- We will introduce a business / owner case study scenario.
- This case study scenario will provide the context for the subsequent series of educational events, throughout the 2nd half of 2021 and 1st half of 2022.
- Each subsequent educational event will provide a deeper dive into a particular stage and track of the exit planning lifecycle.
- We will discuss the growing anxiety amongst business owners regarding potential increases to capital gains rates (e.g., “99.5% Act” and the “STEP Act”) and the impact on their thinking regarding exit timing.
- Provide an opportunity to meet and interact with fellow chapter members in small breakout groups.
Adriana McLane, Growth Strategist – The A.M. Insight, LLC
Adriana is a Launch Committee and Marketing Committee member of XPX Charlotte.
Adriana is a growth strategy expert for businesses and entrepreneurs looking to grow sales. She helps organizations do more of strategic work that matters most. Leveraging her strategic planning process (FulfillingStrategy.com) to help organizations significantly improve execution of strategic initiatives, increase capacity of the organization to do strategic work, and fuel employee engagement and performance.
Jim Benedict, CPA, CFP®, CEPA®
SVP – Senior Wealth Strategist, PNC Wealth Management
Jim is a Launch Committee Member & Membership Vice-Chair.